Monday, January 23, 2012

Women's thoughts on this-was she?

I went to the supercenter to shop for a few things last night, and I saw the CRAZIEST thing there! I went to the electronics section, to check out mini stereos, and a few other things. At the end of the same aisle I was in was this one boy, he was maybe 13 I guess. He was going through DVD's. There was this 1 lady in the aisle too, between him and me. she was like a regular business woman I guess. Hasd this multicolored dress, short sleeve top, maybe 40. She was 5'4 or so and I guess maybe 150. The boy was shorter than her, and skinnier, and he had on this big shirt and baggy pants. I didn't see what he was doing, but SHE DID! And I don't know where the hell the electronics customer guy was, he wasn't around at all, wtf? Anyway, she sees the boy ripping off DVD's lifting em. She tells him she saw what he did, and told him to 'put them back.' He says 'mind your own business, bit**!' and tries to step around her and keep going. She stepped in front of him, blocked his path. So he pushes her, but she's taller/heavier than he is, and doesn't move much. She tells him to 'put them back, NOW!" And he tries to go around her again, and she blocks his way again. So he reaches up, half reaches/half swings at her and their arms get tangled. Not for long! It was like 1,2,3! She gets a hold of him by wrapping her arms around his upper body from behind, trips his foot, and guides him down to the floor, laying him flat on his belly face down on the floor. Then she puts both his hands behind his lower back, holds them, puts one leg on each side of his hips, sat right on his thighs! The kid was PISSED! He tried like hell to push her off his legs! No chance in hell he can! He struggles, but can't get her off or move and yells, 'get off my legs bit**!, let me go, get off me!' she did this like it was nothing! it was TOO EASY for her, she handled him easily! she had NO trouble at all with him! she turns to me, calmly says 'would you go get security for me please?' and i looked at him being sat on by her, pointed at her and she says all calm, 'don't worry, i've got him.' and smiles! that pissed him off some more so he tried again to push her off, couldn't. she was saying, 'i didn't want to have to do this!" and i got the guard, but it took me a minute. when we got there, the boy was kind of whining, he'd stopped trying to push her off him, and he was saying, 'i'm really sorry, i'm ready to get up. please, get off my legs, please.' and the guard was shocked, even laughed! she released his hands and got off his thighs, and the guard asked her a few questions, then took the boy away. i asked her how she did that? she said she's a teacher in a class for kids with behavior issues, and is trained every year in how to restrain kids like that when they're out of control, his age. she's had to do it a lot. i was like WOW! but then i thought, it wasn't fair when she sat on him, held his hands behind him at all! he couldn't do anything. i'm a guy and i don't think it was fair for him to get sat on by her like that, he was really humiliated. do you think she was right for doing this? should she be applauded for doing that to him?Women's thoughts on this-was she?
I suppose she did what she thought was right, but sitting on a complete stranger in a store is not excusable.

She should have just gotten the security guard herself and informed him of what was happening instead of taking it upon herself to stop the little thief. But that's just my opinion.Women's thoughts on this-was she?
The kid was in the wrong more than she was, yes it's weird to sit on people but now she has he probably won't do that again.

My mom used to work with mentally ill kids and she knew how to take them down so they couldn't get away and she/no one else would get hurt.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment