Thursday, January 26, 2012

Problems with my dvd recorder?

I have a pye dvd recorder but my problem isn't with the dvd player part. It's with the VCR part. Whenever I try to turn the dvd player on, the dvd recorder tries to eject a tape which isn't even in there. Before this happened a tape got stuck in there and the tape was all tangled in. I put the cassette back in and it was able to rewind the tape part of the cassette back into the cassette. So that's my problem. Oh I also can use the dvd part of the recorder either because it turns off right away. And I tried unpluging and replugging the dvd recorder but i have the same delema, and it even kept the time which doesn't normally happen. Well that's my problem. I appreciate the time anyone takes to answer this question.Problems with my dvd recorder?
in my experience anything that has the COMBO written on it is gonna give you problems. I have had plenty of the same tech probs as you and my advice is to ditch the VCR and just buy a DVD-recorder with HDD capacity. you can still attach a VCR to the recorder via a scart an tape all your videos to DVD and you will have less hassle

I have been through several DVD-recorders in my time and the one I have now is the best, its a, Pioneer DVR 530-H , it has 130hrs of HDD space and will copy any recordings on your HDD to DVD in bulk in minutes. I know this is not what you wanted to hear, you want to fix the one you have, but in the long run most electrical shops will tell you the same, that when you combine machines there is always something lost



hope I've Helped

sorry if I haven'tProblems with my dvd recorder?
Stay away from combos. When 1 part goes bad you have to replace the entire thing and since they tend to be cheap quality to start with they don't even last anyway.



Probably not worth fixing either for the same reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment