Thursday, January 26, 2012

Women's points of views needed here, was she?

At the supercenter store I went to, to go look at some stereo stuff, I saw the WILDEST incident, and I'm a guy, so I want points of views from women to compare. In the aisle I was in, there were 2 other people, 1 was a boy at the end who was about 13 I guess. The other was a lady in her 40's I guess who was in the middle of the aisle. The boy was going through DVD's that were at that end. The woman was only about 5'4, but she might wave weighed 160 or more. Not fat, but built, you know what I mean? Well anyway, she had on this flowered dress and a short sleeve top. The boy was a little shorter than her and definitely skinnier. He had some saggy type jeans and bigger t-shirt. I didn't see what he was doing at that end, but SHE DID! And I dunno where the customer service person was at the time, when I looked there wasn't 1, I dunno why they weren't there. Well anyway, the boy was trying to lift DVD's and leave. She saw it, and she walked over to him and said, "I see what you're doing. You need to put those back." He just says, "Why don't you mind your own business, bi***?" And he tries to go around her, but she stepped in front of him and said, "NO. You need to put those back, NOW." She too looked around, but didn't see any service person. So he pushed her tried to go around her again, but she's heavier and taller than him, so she didn't move hardly, and she stepped in front of him again. He tried to shove her again and it all happened kinda fast! Their arms got tangled for a second, but not for long! It was like 1,2,3. She wrapped her arms around his upper body from behind and tripped his foot with her foot so he lost his balance and kinda fell forward. She just guided him down to the ground so he layed on his belly, face down on the ground. Once he was, she put both his hands behind his lower back and held them (not hard, just held them there). Then with one leg on each side of his hips, she just sat down on this thighs! Man, he was PISSED! He was cussing her bad, trying to push her off his thighs and straining. He couldn't move his legs at all so he yelled at her, "Get off my legs bit**, get off of me!" But she just sat on him casually! She had NO problem at all handling him, it was too easy for her, I was shocked. She asked me really CALMLY, "Would you please go get security for me?" And I kinda just stood there in shock, and pointed at him sat on by her, and pointed at her, and she got what I meant and said, "Oh don't worry, I've got him." and smiled to let me know she's got him handled. That comment just pissed him off even more though, and he called her a b**** again, and tried again to strain to push her off his thighs. Nope! No chance! So I went and found security, but it took a few minutes, and when we got back, the boy had a TOTALLY different attitude! Now he was CRYING!!!! He had stopped trying to push her off his thighs I guess, cuz he was crying and sniffling, begging her saying, "Please, just get off my legs, I'm sorry ok? I didn't mean it." And crying! The guard had a shocked look, then almost laughed. She released his hands from behind his lower back, got off his thighs, and the guard asked her a couple questions, then took him away to the office I guess. I asked her how she did that to him? She said she's a teacher in a classroom for kids with behaviour problems, anger. She said she's trained how to restrain them, and she's had to sit on them, just like she did that boy. Damn! Well, I don't think what she did was right. He had NO chance against her, when she sat on him! That wasn't fair to him at all, she humiliated him when she sat on him. I don't think she was right for that. But, do women here think she was right? Do you think it was right for her to sit on him like that like she did? I don't. Should she be applauded for doing what she did to him?Women's points of views needed here, was she?
I'm proud of that woman,for she helped to nab a shoplifter.If I were there,I would approach the woman and congratulate her.Women's points of views needed here, was she?
I'd have no problem with what she did. In fact, I would happily buy her a cup of coffee after it was over. Good for her!Women's points of views needed here, was she?
In theory she was right, but legally she was wrong and could go to jail for doing that or get sued.

No comments:

Post a Comment