Monday, January 30, 2012

Does he love me .and is he only having excuses .he stand by his moral and values.?

i am in a relationship for over 2yrs . my partner and i love one another very much.but he still only sees me one night a week . i have asked for more he says he got commiments as he has a daughter at home who shortly will be 18 yrs old . he is also going through a tough divorce . could i get some advice.Does he love me .and is he only having excuses .he stand by his moral and values.?The only advice you need is-

love at your own risk !Does he love me .and is he only having excuses .he stand by his moral and values.?Back off until he actually gets the divorce.Does he love me .and is he only having excuses .he stand by his moral and values.?STOP BEING A HOMEWRECKER!Does he love me .and is he only having excuses .he stand by his moral and values.?
you should take what you get your lucky hes giving you it one night wk ?haha lmao

No comments:

Post a Comment