Monday, January 30, 2012

Do men sometimes 'run shy' of love..at the start?

Seriously, if a guy meets a girl and gets to know her a little bit and starts to fall for her and even is with her one night, can he run shy of a relationship? I mean, not call her, avoid her? Does he really need a strong message of interest from the girl before he would get on further? What should a girl do to indicate that she is also falling from him without scaring him off?Do men sometimes 'run shy' of love..at the start?sure it happens a lot. It happens to me, it is when I feel things are going so fast, and i find myself trying to stop catch my breath, think for a while, and not be taken to the whirlpool.



It is really hard to develop love relationship so quickly, that's why if you want him, just give him time and don't press on him. I think he already knows your feelings, now wait for his reaction and be patient.Do men sometimes 'run shy' of love..at the start?Show interest but don't be aggressive.Do men sometimes 'run shy' of love..at the start?Yes, that was me some time ago.....and luckily with a bit of encouragement (in an unpressured way) from that girl we became close......she's now my wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment