Monday, January 30, 2012

Love, Life , Death How to Survive threw these problems??

How do you get over someone you dearly love? im 19 he is 30 he was married before , and has a bad record well for being bad basically. im 19 never been married I just lost my father last year we were getting married im unhappy because I love this man and he claimed he loved me to but then one night everything changed he made up excuses got away from me and i havnt herd from him since .... Its soo hard because I know you cant help who you love , and I really really love him I have tried so many times to get us to work but it seems he has gaven up completely and doesnt want anything to do with me ..he is all I think about and if somebody said I could have any men in the whole world ...I would choose him ...but im completely heartbroken because I was fooled ..he promised beautiful things and promised me a beautiful life and then one day it was all taken away from me ..I long to be with him , but he doesnt with me ..how do you get over someone you love? Someone you have to get over ?%26gt;help.Love, Life , Death How to Survive threw these problems??gbr459 there is no decision to make, he doesnt want her. My answer is TIME, time heals all wounds. But you do have to go through some pain first, but it does get better and by this time next year, you will be madly in love with another guy and this one will be forgotten, you wait and see. The heartache from the loss of your dad will take longer to ease Im sorry...... stay busy...move on and upwards to better things, you are only young, things will get betterLove, Life , Death How to Survive threw these problems??First off, you need to figure out if you really do want to get over him. If you do, if he does come back don't talk to him. You are of course allowed days to be sad but don't let them last too long. When your ready start filling your life with positive things. Hang out with your friends more, get involve with a club, group or something that will occupy your time. Eventually you will feel better. I am so sorry to hear about your father. That will take time too but don't lean on this 30 year old dude. You both are in completely different places in your life and besides, can you honestly see yourself with this guy for the rest of your life? Can you see you two raising a family together? Can you see you two being there for each other? Be careful with your decision and i hope you make the best one for you. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment