Monday, January 30, 2012

How do I tell a girl who's in love with me I don't feel the same way?

I've been going out with a girl for awhile now, and she's started to say things like "I live for him" and "He owns my heart."



I'm a little older than her, and she is completely head-over-heels in love with me. I hooked up with this girl one day at a club, and I later asked her out with the intention of getting into her pants for one night. It's been seven months and she wants to get married to me. I don't know how it got to be this way so quickly. How do I tell the girl that she was just a fling without completly crushing her?How do I tell a girl who's in love with me I don't feel the same way?Tell her the Truth. Tell her its was fun while it lasted but this is as far as you can take this relationship. Let her know that you would be selfish to deprive another guy of her affections which you know will be forthcoming. Tell her that your heart was playing tricks with you and now that you have come from under that cloud you must move on. Dont say you Sorry because that implies Guilt..!!!How do I tell a girl who's in love with me I don't feel the same way?
Okay..this is possible. You are probably going to crush her no matter how you say it.. But you can LEAVE OUT the part of it just being a fling..or how it was supposed to be just sex. Just tell her that you don't feel the same way and you think it would be better if you two broke up..How do I tell a girl who's in love with me I don't feel the same way?the sooner you tell her, the better.
Tough one buddy!!!



Gradually cut down on communication!

Delay the face to face talk ....



When enough distance has been created and the girl has began to accept it ... then tell her ....





And don't even think of getting into her pants ... ever!!How do I tell a girl who's in love with me I don't feel the same way?You tell her HONESTLY. That's the only way to tell her. Yes, she'll get hurt, even if it's not your intention, but you would be better off hurting her with the truth than with a lie.



Tell her things are moving a little too fast, and that 7 months is too short a time to be owning her heart.



Good luck.How do I tell a girl who's in love with me I don't feel the same way?
you don't actually have to tell her. tell her you want to have a three way. she'll probably run away screaming what an insensative jerk you are. or she'll say o.k . then you'll have a real good reason to stick around.
this is what happens when you idiots tell a girl you love her only to get in to her pants.you shallow jerk.you give good men a bad name.one day i hope and pray a girl does the same thing to you only to get into your nasty pants then kicks you to the curb. one day you will get what you have coming to you fool.selfish idiot. she probably doesn't want to hurt your feelings but she wants you out of her life just as well. I'm sure your not as great of a catch as you think you are.so get over yourself.do her a favor and leave now,don't say a word just take off.go, get,run,and take a bath you stink.wackoHow do I tell a girl who's in love with me I don't feel the same way?
Be honest, let her down easy and move on. You digged your own grave by playing in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment