Thursday, January 26, 2012

Love square!鈾?鈾?鈾?鈾??

ok hey im molly and this story problem thing deals with 4 main ppl me, my boyfriend ryan and my best friend becca and me CRUSH cardwell

RYAN:

ok me and ryan tried goin out before but we cant seem to make it work and i think we are both tring to creat somthing befor were ready safe to say i dont like him.

BECCA:

i love her to death she has been me best friend for years now and i dont think i could go on with life with out her!!

CARDWELL:

i love cardwell more than words themself its way more than a crush but!! idk how to put it in words



for my christmas gift cardwell kissed me twice and then becca made me feel like a slut bout it becca knows how much i love cardwell and then one night cardwell calls me and we talk for somtime and he had told becca on myspace that he kinda liked me but right now it wasnt enough for a relationship and becca said she wasnt even into him wel u can guess how this ends now she is datin him im so mad at her but i cant tell her i will lose my best friend cardwell wants them two to break cuz im unhappy idk wat to do i cant get over cardwell i have tried and i cant do it and under no condition could i get over beccaLove square!鈾?鈾?鈾?鈾??ok You write in a way to make things very complicated but I think i got it



If it is true that becca knew u liked Cardwell, and now she goes out with him, then she is not a real friend. she sounds like shes not nice to u at all saying that ur a sut when cardwell kissed YOU. sounds like she likes Cardwell and she got jelous wen he liked you. Poor Ryan though does he even know? and Cardwell... why is he going out with becca when he liked you. AND why did becca say YES?? she isnt nice at all if shes ur best budie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment