Thursday, January 26, 2012

How do I know if he is my true love???

I am in a sexual relationship with this guy he and i thought this was just a one night stand thing, turns out we try to be with each other as much as possible, going on a year and a half now!!! Whenever I wish on a star I always wish for my true love to appear...Everytime I ask for that wish he appears...Do you think its true love if I keep asking and he keeps coming back for more???How do I know if he is my true love???I think we never know who are true love is until we're on our death bed. Whether it's our husband, our best friend....

I think that finding our true love is about chance and if you take the plunge you'll have nothing to lose and no regrets.

I think that this relationship seems pretty promising.

Good luck.
  • sea doo
  • haynes repair manual
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment