Thursday, January 26, 2012

Why does love lie? What should I do?

My on/off boyfriend has been telling me he loves me even though we weren't together.And he also knows i love him back dearly too.



I couldn't have a solid relationship with anybody because of work and my sporting career but we still stayed really good friends.



e kept telling me he loves me but then one night he told me he had gotten a girlfriend and he was sorry and upset. Even though he never even until today has done anything to get rid of her.



He still tells me he loves me and now i am actually commitment free he wont break up with her.

Even though he says he hasn't fallen in love with her and that he loves me more, is he lying?

Should I try to leave him and move on?

Why does love lie? What should I do?is he still with her ?there you go move on
  • apa 6th edition
  • jeopardy game
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment