Monday, January 30, 2012

What if u're a too much of a player but to find out that u actually can fall in love?

I'm 27,single %26amp; been a player (a good one at that..) but I recently met this amazing girl who I happen to have an one night stand, but ended up being seeing her for last 6months..she makes me feel good about myself %26amp; happy..she is a very young (27yrs) widow with one kid..I feel like I dont want to loose her whenever I see her..I do love her but I'm too much of a player %26amp; asshole that I had to go and cheat on her couple of times now (which I had to cover up-not the best thing to do, i know..) ..am I in love or is it just a phase?What if u're a too much of a player but to find out that u actually can fall in love?You should tell her you messed up. If your not honest with her you guys will never go anywhere.

You obviously have strong feelings for her.

Just go for it. Whats the worst that could happen?What if u're a too much of a player but to find out that u actually can fall in love?stop being a playerWhat if u're a too much of a player but to find out that u actually can fall in love?Youre not in love youre in lust because after one night and getting some she had to be good enough for you to stay

sorry this is just my opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment