Thursday, January 26, 2012

Was it because she didn't say "I Love You" back!?

my best friend's ex. broke up with her after been together over a year.he said that he didn't love her anymore. and that if they stayed together he'd be lying to her. She said both her and him poured out crying. he ignored her for 4-5 day before braking up with her.

they usually said i love to one another before getting off the phone.but one night she didn't cause she was tired and pissed at her parents cause things are difficult with her at home. she don't get along with them very well. and when ever she's upset he thought it was because of him and she told him it wasn't him. he always made her feel better whenever she was in a bad mood or going through tough time.

so did he brake up with her because she didn't say "i love you" that one night? even thought he knew that she loved him! which i think she still does but won't admit it..cause she hasn't been with anyone for over 8 months. i told her to forget him and get back out there...but she say's she's not ready yet. poor girl. she's heartbroken! he's the first guy she ever loved!Was it because she didn't say "I Love You" back!?I feel there are a few things going on here. I don't think he broke up with her because he did not love or care for her. He broke up with her because the actually does love and care for her. It could very well be that it just got to be to much for him to handle. I am almost willing to bet that he just got so overwhelmed with the whole situation with her parents. My feeling is the he thought that all the issues with her parents had to do with him. I have felt this way in the past when I was with a few girls and I did leave them. I know now that it was not me. Some where along he started being unsuccessful in being there for her with the situation with her parents. A guy is not going to break up with someone because their partner forgot to say I love you one night. I am sure this is something that had been on his mind for awhile. To bad he really could not communicate his feelings he was having with her. Lastly is that your friend is not ready for a very specific reason it is she is grieving right now still. It might take up to a whole year the equal length of the relationship she had to get over this obstacle. Just be there for your friend and I promise you that she will in time come out of this little slump. The only one that is going to bring her out of this is herself.Was it because she didn't say "I Love You" back!?nah. we guys aren't like that. the lack of one phrase wouldn't do it.

it might have been because her home problems were starting to be a major drag on the relationship though.

No comments:

Post a Comment