Monday, January 30, 2012

Poll:Love or lust?

i go for love in a relationship.

what about you?



lust will lead you nowhere;love will lead you to someone that'll you love forever.



lust to me causes one-night stands when your drunk,love you can make an mistake and the person will forgive you.Poll:Love or lust?Love...Poll:Love or lust?
love, with occasional lust.Poll:Love or lust?Love ?



:)
devotionPoll:Love or lust?Love always, because love involves my heart.Poll:Love or lust?
Love.

And you shouldn't cloud peoples judgement before they've answered the question
Love, with lust on occasionPoll:Love or lust?
Love broke my heart, lust never has.
i agree. LOVE is the best; lust will get you nowhere! ;-)
Hun making more than one mistake in love is not forgivable meaning cheat ounce and its a maybe twice and your @ss does'nt deserve forgivness! I go for love but its so hard to find now because America is sick and only cares about sex. There are only 3 guys that are still virgins at my school. Its just getting harder and harder.
Love
Both!

I don't think the two are mutually exclusive. I've been with my boyfriend for two years and I love him more than anyone, but I still lust after him. I just think of lust as really wanting that person so much it blinds you to everything else, but he's still my best friend (cheesy, I know, but it's true) and I'd do anything for him.
Love please :]
lust with a touch of love

No comments:

Post a Comment