Monday, January 30, 2012

How do i get over my guy best friend?

For the past year I've secretly been in love with my guy best friend. One night after he has just broken up with his gf I got completely hammered and kissed him and ever since then I've had all these feelings for him. He's now got a new gf and I want these feelings to go away..



Any suggestions?How do i get over my guy best friend?Stop comparing your bf to him. Stop imagining yourself with him and forget that moment you kissed him.



Be content with your man and show him how awesome of a girlfriend you can be. Do something really crazy or fun with your current bf so that those memories will overlap/replace the ones that shall not be named ;)



Best of luck! :)
  • dmv nc
  • captain america shield
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment