Thursday, January 26, 2012

I Love her but she says she isnt in love with me?

I love my Ex fiance i would die for her. but on sunday she broke up with me, I emailed her a couple of times with no response. then today she finally responded. she said i failed a test and that she no longer loves me anymore. apparently the test was that i wasn't supposed to talk to any other girls while she wasn't talking to me or while we were broken up. She then started cutting me down and we got into it over email. She keeps telling me that sh lost her love for me in one night? is that possible.



And also how can i get her back i Love her so much but she says she doesn't love me she wont call me or text me or let me see her.



I don't get it guys help me out.I Love her but she says she isnt in love with me?It sounds a lot like she likes to play games with your head. As for the not not being in love with you line,that means she cares but that's as far as it will go. Lastly all of her actions sound very childish and immature, so your best to just let her go. I've been down that road before with my first love and all this drama will do is cause you more stress, headaches and restless nights.I Love her but she says she isnt in love with me?She's lying. She just wanted to break up with you without it being her fault, so she construed it as your fault.



It's over, you can't get her back. And from what I can tell, why would you want a girl like that? Have some self respect bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment