Monday, January 30, 2012

We don't feel like saying, "I love you" yet?

So I've been dating this girl for a month now. We REALLY like each other, as we've only dated each other since we met. We hold hands, hug, cuddle, tickle, feed each other, lick each other's arms sometimes, and I've kissed her cheek once. We're trying to take it slow. :) So she texted me one night telling me she loved me. She wasn't sure how much she loved me, but she said she really did. I called her that moment and told her I loved her too. After our most recent date (Wednesday), as we were saying our good-byes, I told her I loved her. But...it felt weird. I feel like I do, but it feels strange to say so. She agreed that it felt weird to be saying it. For now, we've decided not to say that anymore till we really feel it. We've never been in a relationship like this before, so that might be it...what do you think?We don't feel like saying, "I love you" yet?then dont say it, wats the big dealWe don't feel like saying, "I love you" yet?=) It's cute that you want to take things slow, by the way. If you don't feel it you shouldn't say it. When my boyfriend and I first started saying it to one another, I did feel like I loved him, even though it did feel weird saying it. But the reason it felt weird to me was because I wasn't used to having these types of feelings for someone, so I wasn't used to expressing them.

If you do feel it, there's nothing wrong with expressing it.We don't feel like saying, "I love you" yet?I think it's because you aren't use to that kind of relationship. I think it's good that you guys agreed to say it till you really feel it. Too many people use it so much when they haven't even been in the relationship very long, it ruins the moment when it's too soon, making "I love you" sound less then it really is. It should be special when you say you love her for the first time. My dad took my mom on a trip to a lake house and they were on a walk and my dad said he loved her and she was so taken away by it she almost started hyperventilating (of course in a good way), this was all before they got married. My parents are happily married, have been for a very long time and continue to be. You are doing the right thing(:

No comments:

Post a Comment