Monday, January 30, 2012

Love with my cousin!help me!?

Any one who have lots of patience can read this and help me out to end my life.I'm an indian posting this from india,You know d pain of true love? and being hurted and betrayed by ur lover?i'm feeling the pain like anything.I'm sharing my life with all of u as my lover with whom i shared all my things is no more with me but living happily in singapore.I'm not a good writer so excuse my english.Firstly let me describe things about from scratch.I dont know whether the things happened in my life and my doings were right.Plz help me to get out of this life which is hurting me more than life.



I'm a guy who is presently living in a city alone in india.When i was13 years old my father and mother were seperated and i grew up with my mother who loves my father more than anything.But that bastard left my mother and married another woman.When i completed my schooling my mother decided to put me in a polytechnic for my diploma course.I was joined in a polytechnic and stayed in my grandfathers' home.I completed my first year and the moment which turned my life happened at the second year.Yes, my cousin (daughter of my moms' sister) had came to stay in our grandpas' home to continue her schooling in that small town.The relationship was not good between us previously,as we don't like each other and often used to fight.Her family is well settled in Singapore and she was also away from her parents.we stayed together in our grandpa home and started studying.As the days progressed i liked her very much and found her other side which make me to become more attachable to her.She is a kind person loving everybody in our home with her careness,i cant explain ,she is girl who posses all the qualities of Indian girl with tradition.we together spend more time and understood each other and everything was fine and day by day we love each other and get closed.



one night something happened and saw her doing something which any guy should not see any girl in that circumstances.I exactly didn't remember,i even don't know whether it is a dream or real thing happened.I was confused.I was not fine for more than two weeks at that time.At last i came to conclusion that nothing should take her away from me even the sex.so,I planned to test her whether things happened was true or not!I didn't know whether my thought was right or not?Now i felt wrong,ok let me continue!Another night i did one stupid thing which she resisted and i was ashamed that my thought was wrong and she was not like that person.she cried which make me to cry becoz i love her more than anything and i have no intention to have sex wit her.i love her kindess and not her body.She cried a lot,i apologized for what i did and begged her to accept my apologize and to have the same kind of relationship what we have earlier.She accepted me and show her care like before.She shared this information with her close friend who is studying with her.Then we lived and she takes care of all my worries and help me out to get rid of those worries and supported encouraged in everything i did.Soon we came more close to each other and this makes even more closer and we started to have sex.But really we was not attrac ted by our body or anything,both of us love each other.the days passed and every thing was fine.



One day she came to me and told about her friend with whom she shared the incident and also conveyed that her friend was in love with me.I dont even know anything about her and how did she fell in love with me?My cousin some how managed me to make myself compromise by saying that we three will live together.So i accepted her wordings.Her friend started to come and we had small chats.



Two years went,My cousin schoolings was over.She went to singapore after her higher studies.She promised me that she will come back to india and continue her higher studies here.I expected her,but she didnt come back.I was crying like anything and lose everything at that moment.I was doing my engineering 3rd year when she left me.My studies collapsed and i was in long absence to my class.I started to beg her over phone to come back.She harshly replied that leave me ,i wont be there for u anymore like that.My world was out.I'm also not in close touch with her friend who was in love with me.My cousin replied that her friend will take care of me.I was not satisfied and missed her so much.i went to my cousins friends and begged them to get her back.They too replied that she wont come back like that.I cried cried cried.At one moment i cant get any news about my cousin.Her friend who was in love called me often and we had chat,mostly we chat about my cousinn who i missed so much becoz of her love and care not for her physical body.I also realised that her friend too is loving me so we should not avoid her and leave her like what my cousin done to me.And i also got news about my cousin only from her friend,so i started to meet her in another town where she was studying her college.I travelled three hours tLove with my cousin!help me!?try to forget her.Love with my cousin!help me!?
What?!?! That's gross! I'm not even 1% sorry about saying that. Both of you need to get out more.Love with my cousin!help me!?I could have supported your love if your cousin still loves you and never left you. Because more than love nothing is greater in tis world. but she has left you so better leave her. Start loving the girl who loves you and also its an legal relationship noone will be their to question you in this case and you can live free of life.



Love the person who loves because they can only show more love than anyone in this world.Love with my cousin!help me!?
wtf? why would you go out with your cousin? thats sick shes related to you! get out more you f*%26amp;%



seriously WTFLove with my cousin!help me!?If you really love her,GO GET HER.

Jump on a plane and go to her.

But keep in mind one thing: if she keeps saying no you can not force her to love you.

If this happens you should move on with your life and TRY to forget her.

I really hope things work out for you and that you WILL get her back:)

All the best,

RobinLove with my cousin!help me!?
for heaven's sake she's ur cousin....please...there are a million gurls out there...and u having sex wid ur cousin?? gross...

get a life dude!!
were u born yesterday???????????????????????????????鈥?i think u have atleast heard this once in your fuc*in life "you cant go out wid family or cousin retard if u really wanna no then go ask ur dad"
  • helly hansen
  • tagalog translator
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment