Monday, January 30, 2012

I am writting a book for fun and I need book title ideas please!!?

It is about summer love. I already have three title ideas but I want to have more options. These are the three I came up with so far: Summer Love, Relationships vs. One Night Stands, Relationships or One Night Stands.I am writting a book for fun and I need book title ideas please!!?The book titles that catch my eye the most are the ones that are kinda like inside jokes within the books. Like something that seems totally irrelevant to the cover and what the book is about, but after you read it you get it. I think you should write the story first, then form your title from there.I am writting a book for fun and I need book title ideas please!!?
I can't think of anything. Summer Love sounds the best to me, brief, to the point, gives a good idea of what the story is about. For some reason I like titles that say something that isn't so important to the story, like: "There's a Boy in the Girl's Bathroom", that's an attractive title, but the book is about so much more...



If it's about something that ends when summer ends, maybe "Summer Fling," "Flying By." I like Flying By, it sounds interesting to me, without giving away too much of the story.



If it's something that starts in the summer but continues ever afterward:

"the Midsummer Genesis", or something that's just like a bit of it, like "Midsummer," or "Genesis." Midsummer what? Genesis what? It makes the reader want to know more.



I hope this helped you. :).I am writting a book for fun and I need book title ideas please!!?Summer Love

(use the characters name)

adapt the title of the song or band name that you listened to when you came up with the idea, or the name of the place you were in when you came up with the idea for the story e.g My Summer Romance, Breezer, Brooklyn nights etc
Lots of great authors title their books with brief, succint titles, and titling your book Summer Love might give away the plot of your book more than needed. It is always good to name your book a noun. For example: The Notebook, Pride and Predujice, Little Women. All those books have titles that do not give away the story but are relavent. You should probably write the story first and then discover what fits it best.I am writting a book for fun and I need book title ideas please!!?Flings and Things.

One Night or One Life.

Summer of Love.

With You or Without You.

One Night or One More Time.

One More Time.



You need to know more about the plot, I guess, to come up with a title that fits it. Hope this helps.



:]I am writting a book for fun and I need book title ideas please!!?
Summer under the stars

Flings

Cherished memories

Try and take something from your book and make it into a title. You could just go without a title for now and when the inspiration strikes you, use the title then.
I think those might be a bit boring.

Try something a little different and unique like ""It happened so fast" or "It doesn't last long"

i don't know, coming up with titles is so hard!I am writting a book for fun and I need book title ideas please!!?
think more creative...



Dancing in the Meadow



Fleeting Love



A Summer to Remember



Summer Sunsets



Have fun writing your book!
Imitations of Immortality

Memoirs of a Summer Romance
Summer to Remeber.

This summer...
um, if its just for you don't really need a title.

No comments:

Post a Comment