Thursday, January 26, 2012

How can i love again my boyfriend?

i was so much in love with him.But one night he came to me,he talked so so nice with me but next day he left me.I spent all that years crying and crying.I felt so bad i even tried to suicide.Finally i sent him a message and he told me he wants me back.I was so happy but now we are together i feel nothing but NOTHING for him.I can not love him anymore.But he loves me more than before.Now he is loving me exactly the way i wanted him to love me before.But i feel nothing.I want to feel like that again.Is there any way to get back those feelings for him?I don't enjoy with him.I want to enjoy with him.Do you know how to enjoy again?How can i love again my boyfriend?You can't make yourself feel something you don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment