Monday, January 30, 2012

Question for Christians...I love you my atheist brethren and feel free to reply, but it won't really apply...?

Christians: Just play along. I know there are a number of you with hieghtened sense of piety but come on its harmless.



If your God came to you one night and said..."I love you my child, My son died for your sins and they are covered. You have been good and faithful and for one day I want you to know of all of the experiences life has to offer. You have this one day to do whatever you like. For ONE day no sin will fall on your head and nothing you do will be held against you."



So...What do you do?Question for Christians...I love you my atheist brethren and feel free to reply, but it won't really apply...?You.... over and over and over again lol

But I'm not a christian so I guess I can't really answer hehe





Edit: Reapor, the fact that it's a sin is the only thing keeping you from raping women? You need serious help, and here's hoping you never loose your faith!Question for Christians...I love you my atheist brethren and feel free to reply, but it won't really apply...?
I be good for myself, not for God or to get into Heaven. I think modern Christianity is too much about getting into Heaven than being good. Jesus was about being good for the sake of others and yourself.Question for Christians...I love you my atheist brethren and feel free to reply, but it won't really apply...?Commit sacrilege.



I'd really want to take a consecrated host to my lab and study this "essence" that the Church says is actually Jesus' real body and blood. Surely it must be in there somewhere among all those "accents of bread".
You would do the things that are Human Nature but are deemed 'sin' by the bible.



Sex before marriage/using contraception



Hurt those who have hurt you.



You get my point.Question for Christians...I love you my atheist brethren and feel free to reply, but it won't really apply...?I wouldn't do any more than I am doing right now except maybe spend it with my friends and family, and sharing God's love with them.Question for Christians...I love you my atheist brethren and feel free to reply, but it won't really apply...?
Being Catholic...I would fight my moral "code", and probably continue all my bad behavior...without stomach problems and maybe have a good nights sleep...for a day.
there is no my God just God and he would never do that so I would assume it was satan pretending to be God and so I would spend the day fasting and praying.Question for Christians...I love you my atheist brethren and feel free to reply, but it won't really apply...?
rape and pillage. also kill some people who piss me off. and eat like there is no f***ing tomorrow.
Smoke some weed and gorge myself.
well, for me. I would be on my face and honoring Him, I would have no time for anything else.
i would think it was just a trick

No comments:

Post a Comment