Monday, January 30, 2012

Try and figure this one out?

So here's the story.



My girlfriend and I were doing really good than one night she told me she loved me we were 5 months in. I pushed away, my last girlfriend cheated on me and I just wasn't ready to let myself love yet. I responded so horribly that I cheated on my new girlfriend and broke up not telling her. I continued to see the girl I cheated with, and one day my girlfriend came back, and instead of choosing one I saw both over a month and a half before cutting the one I cheated with out. I never toldmy girlfriend she found out cause she got chlamydia from me which I obviously must have got from the girl I cheated with. My girlfriend loves me though and decided to stay together. However since I couldn't understand why I was never really receptive towards her, never showed her I loved her. I even said she could have a pass to get back at me. Which didn't help her be able to forgive like she wanted to, so she tried getting on the same level as me and cheated she still didn't feel better and ended up doing it 3 more times. All meaningless with different guys. Unlike myself though she actually told me. We are trying to work things out, I know how I needed to change and am being more receptive to her, I do love her she is the girl I want I was just too stupid before, and feel guilty cause I ruined a really good and honest girl. She still loves me too and I know would never do this again at least with me cause it's naturally not in her to do so. I'm just having trouble with the 4 guys 1 maybe 2 I could've felt with but 4 is hard. It's funny cause she would rather have me cheat 4 times meaninglessly and I would have preferred her with 1 continuous.

So ya just looking for insight and hope I included everything.Try and figure this one out?What a strange relationship you have going on.

You made the rules yourself and played however you wanted to. Then you forced her to play and now you are unhappy with the direction the game has gone.

Too bad for you.

I honestly don't see how there is any future for this relationship at all. At least not a good future.Try and figure this one out?What is hard to figure out? All of you have low morals and you deserve each other. Please do not reproduce. Sex is for adults who are willing to handle the responsibility of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment