Monday, January 23, 2012

Best movie you've seen in 2011?

The ones ive seen and loved.



Harry Potter and the deathly hallows

Transformers 3

Black Swan

Hangover 2

Hall Pass

Fast 5

Zookeeper

Final destination 5

Change up

Rise of the planet apes

Bad teacher

Friends with benefits

Horrible bosses

Brides maids

X - men

Pirates

Diary of a wimpy kid 1 %26amp; 2

Something borrowed

Beastly

I am number four

Arthur

No strings attached

Scream 4

Hop

Rio

Sucker punch

Red riding hood

The room mate

Just go with it

Burlesque

Let me in

Tangled

Easy A

The switch

Grown ups

Step up 3d

Toy story 3

Knight and day



and a lot more, These are just the ones i have a dvd for now!Best movie you've seen in 2011?
Lol I say you've listed every 2011 movie there buddy! :)



I LOVED Rise of the Planet of the Apes and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2.

Liked the new Transformers too, but Planet of te Apes did it for me!

First movie I saw where the apes acted better than the humans ;P lol
inception

frozen

knight and day

hall pass

i can't remember any others i watch a lot of movies, my boyfriend works at blockbuster, so...Best movie you've seen in 2011?
Harry Potter 7.2 is the best this year. Then X-men and Rise of the Planet of the Apes.
My favorites are soul surfer, the roommate, easy a, and beastly.Best movie you've seen in 2011?
Super 8 and Fright Night tomorrow I'm going to see final destination 5.
You watch too many ******' movies, there aren't even that many good ones out there
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2.

Best of all time. :)
The Tree Of Life.. before that it was Water For Elephants

No comments:

Post a Comment