Monday, January 30, 2012

Battling myself and others, Does true love exist????

I haven't been in many relationships.

But almost alI my guy firends are in relationships or one night-ers with women. I am in a constant battle with myself and other about my status. Am I missing something here. I am a man of morals and trust and not about selfishness and "fun". I wanted to get most of your opinions about what you think true love is and if it exist at all, because my ideas on the matter is growing real thin....Battling myself and others, Does true love exist????yes, you'll find it when your not looking for it...Battling myself and others, Does true love exist????
stay strong. Love is in every corner [or your walking in circles lol] Just believeBattling myself and others, Does true love exist????im still on the searchBattling myself and others, Does true love exist????
The greatest love ever known was proven on the Cross by God himself 2000 years ago.Battling myself and others, Does true love exist????of course love exists. people wouldn't get married if it didn't. just keep waiting and meeting new people. a girl will come along that's just right for you.Battling myself and others, Does true love exist????
Yeah, I think love exists. But I'm starting to think that we 'nice guys' are paying a high price for those guys that just go out and use people. Girls are ready to love and be loved - but they seem to be purposefully naive - and then use their experiences against men in general. I dunno man. I can tell, from your message, that's it's getting to you. And I feel the same way...
wait it out, so many girl would love to have you. i know true love exsists. dont stop believing. keep your morals and try some new experiences, you'll meet her and you'll know

i met my boyfriend in italy and we moved in together one day after we met. best part. we didnt share a common language. and 2 years later we're still together. we both learned eachothers languages and it was mutually benificial. dont give up, and dont have one night stands, you dont need to settle!

No comments:

Post a Comment