Thursday, January 26, 2012

Women's thoughts on this. Right or wrong?

When I went shopping at the Supercenter looking for some stereo stuff, in the electronics section I saw the CRAZIEST incident! I was at 1 end of the aisle, and a boy who was maybe 13 or 14 was at the far end, where some DVD's were. In between us was this lady. The lady looked I dunno, maybe 40, had on this multicolored dress and a short sleeve top, she was about 5'4 and maybe 150 I guess. The boy was a couple inches shorter than her and skinnier, with a big t-shirt and baggy shorts. I never did see a customer service person there right then, I dunno where they were. I didn't notice what the boy was doing then, but SHE did! He was lifting some DVD's! She goes up to him and says, "I see what you're doing. Put those back." He says, "Mind your own business, bit**!" And that's when I looked around, but didn't see any service people. He tried to step around her but she stepped in front and blocked his way and said, "No, you need to put those back, NOW!" But he tried to step around her again, but she blocked him again, so he pushed her. But she's taller and heavier than him and she didn't really move. So he tried another shove and their arms got tangled, but not for long!! It happened fast, like 1,2,3. She wrapped her arms around his upper body, tripped 1 of his feet with her foot so he falls forward, and guided him down to the floor, laying on his belly. Once he laid on his belly, she put both his hands behind his lower back (not hard, just held them), and with one leg over each side of his hips, she sat down on this thighs! I'm like daaaaammn! He got PISSED! He tried to squirm, push her off his legs. He couldn't budge her, so he cussed at her, saying, "Get off my legs, bit**! Get off me!" But she continued to sit on him. I couldn't believe how easy she did that to him, she had NO problem with him at all! So I'm staring in shock, and she CALMLY says to me, "Would you get security for me, please?" I just pointed at him, sat on by her, and her, and she said, "Oh, don't worry, I've got him." And smiled to let me know she was fine! Ooook! But that comment pissed him off even more, and he started cussing her again, trying to push her off his thighs. Nope! Not gonna happen! So I left, after 2 minutes, I got security back there, and the boy had a TOTALLY different attitude! He was CRYING!!!! And sniffling, saying, "Look, I'm sorry, please, get off my legs. I didn't mean it." The guard was as shocked as me! So she released his hands, got off his thighs, and the guard asked her a few questions, then took the boy away to the security office I think. I asked her how she did that? She said she's a teacher in a classroom for kids his age that have behavior problems, and she's trained how to restrain them when they get really mad, and that's one way. She's had to do it before. Damn! I'm a guy, and I don't honestly think this was fair. I mean, when she sat on him, he was humiliated! He had no chance! But, your opinions? Was she right for doing this? Should she be applauded for that? I don't think it was fair to him at all though.Women's thoughts on this. Right or wrong?
Why is that not fair? He was stealing, he got caught. He deserved a little humiliation. It's not much different than being caught by security and thrown down.
Fair. And awesome.Women's thoughts on this. Right or wrong?
Awesome!!
awesome - she may have changed his entire life for the betterWomen's thoughts on this. Right or wrong?
why should he be humiliated he was shoplifting the little @ss

if this boy was stealing from your purse would it have been ok

for the lady to have stop him? some times you wounder if is worth

the effort to help anyone
I applaud her. So the little thief was humiliated, and rightly so. Far too many people are hesitant to get involved, Maybe the little creep will learn a lesson, and think before he tries to steal something that does not belong to him.



With some luck, perhaps our mothers, daughters, grandmothers, and society won't have to deal with another "misunderstood" would-be thief.................



Bravo !
I don't see what you think is not fair about it. So what he was humiliated. He was doing something he shouldn't have been. Sooo.. I think it serves him right. She should be applauded. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment