Monday, January 23, 2012

Womens thought on this, right or not, and why?

I was at the Supercenter, looking through some electronic stuff, and I saw the CRAZIEST incident in there! There were 2 other people in the aisle I was in. At the end of the aisle, where the DVD's were, was this one boy, he looked maybe 13. In the middle, between us, was this one woman. Maybe in her 40's. She was maybe 5'4 or 5'5 and maybe 150 pounds, maybe more. She had on this flowered dress and short sleeve top. The boy was a couple inches shorter than her, and for sure skinnier. He had baggy kind of shorts and a oversize t-shirt. Now I didn't see what he was doing, but she was closer to him, and SHE DID! I don't know why, but the customer service rep for that section wasn't there, I dunno where they went. Well the boy was lifting the DVD's, trying to hide em. She went up to him, and said, "I know what you're doing. You need to put those back." She looked around, but there wasn't the service person there. Well he said, "Why don't you mind your own business, bit**!" And then he tried to go around her, but she stepped in front of him, blocked his way. She told him again, "NO, you need to put those back, NOW." And then he pushed her, but she's taller and heavier than he is, so she didn't move much. He tried to go around her again, but she stepped in front of him again and he tried to shove her/hit her and their arms got tangled up. But not for long, because it happened FAST, like 1,2,3. She got her arms wrapped around his upper body from the side/kind of behind him, then used her foot to trip his leg so he fell forward. She guided him down to the ground so he layed on his belly, face down. She put his hands behind his lower back (not hard, she just held them there), then with one leg on each side of his hips, she sat down on his thighs. Just sat on him! He was PISSED! He tried like hell to push her off his thighs, but couldn't budge her no matter how hard he tried! So he cussed at her, yelling, "Get off my legs bit**, get off me!" She had NO problem at all handling him! He was frustrated, and helpless against her. She looks at me, and CALMLY asks me, "Would you get security for me please?" And I was staring shocked, I pointed to him, sat on by her, then at her, and she said, "Oh, don't worry, I've got him!" And she smiled to let me know she had him. But that comment pissed him off even more, and he got to cussing her out again, and tried hard as hell to push her off his thighs again. Nope! No chance! Ooook, so I went off and it took 2 minutes, but I got the security dude, and broguht him back. But now the boy had a TOTALLY different attitude! He was CRYING! And sniffling begging her. He'd given up trying to push her off him I guess! He was all, "Ok, I'm sorry, please, just get off my legs, I didn't mean it ok?" And the security guy was as shocked as me! But he almost laughed. She gave him his hands back (that she held behind his back), got off his thighs, and the security guy asked her a few questions, then took the boy away. I asked her how she did that to him? She said she works in a classroom where boys his age have anger problems. She said she's trianed how to restrain them, and that's one way, she's had to do it many times. Damn! Honestly, as a guy, I don't think what she did was fair, sat on him like that. He had NO chance against her, being sat on by her was too humiliating for him! It just wasn't fair to him. But what do women think? Was it fair for her to do that to him? Was she right for doing that? And why? Should she be applauded for doing that to him?Womens thought on this, right or not, and why?
She did her moral and civic duty so yes she should be applauded AND congratulated.



If your town or state has "citizen's arrest" laws then she should be rewarded.



"As a guy" what was unfair? The deterrence of theft? The application of psychic "Karma"? The teaching of a life lesson?



You need to expand on the "unfair" aspect of this piece of cr@p being captured by a hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment