Monday, January 30, 2012

I'm so weird, I love getting surgery do on me. Help?

Help me please.



How can I change or get more surgery. :(

I Love being in the Hospital and I love getting surgery's, but I only was there 3 three times.



For my tonsil (January 2006) one night stay only. :(



For my right thoracoscopic sympathectomy (February 2009) one night stay only. :(

For my left thoracoscopic sympathectomy (April 2009) one night stay only. :(



I would love to go more times to the Hospital



None off my family members was in the Hospitals.



My age is 25

I can't be a doctor or a nurse, as I'm not smart enough and did not finished year 12 at school.

I'm a very slow learner, in spelling and I also have a small lisp

I was child abused from my dad.

I love horror movies, but I'm not a Goth or Emo as I love Pop, Techno music and I don't have black hair. I have light brown hair. Also I don't ware make up at all, as I'm too lazy.I'm so weird, I love getting surgery do on me. Help?but what is it that you actually like? being taken care of or or being knocked out for surgery? either way, yes you are weird lol but im exactly the same. i actually used to do anything i could to get into hospital like intentionally poisoning myself n loadsa other ridiculous crap like that and got to the point where i knew most of the hospital staff by name lol. unfortunately it also got me lots of visits from psychiatrists and almost ended up in the loony bin lolI'm so weird, I love getting surgery do on me. Help?It sounds as if you like the attention of people taking care of you. This is a normal feeling.I'm so weird, I love getting surgery do on me. Help?Is it possible that you like the attention that you get when you are in the hospital? SInce you were abused as a child, maybe you feel that when you have surgery, you are being cared for, and paid attention to.

No comments:

Post a Comment