Thursday, January 26, 2012

I want to commit suicide but don't want to hurt those who love me?

i tired one night to cut the main blood vain in my arm and bleed to death. i could not break the skin. i dont walways feel happy but when im sad i just feel like ending it all without fear of death but dont want to hurt those who love me. i ndont know what to do..I want to commit suicide but don't want to hurt those who love me?Look suicide is never the answer, why don't you watch this. It there are things that make people feel bad, but you know what, in the immortal words of Monty Python, Always look on the Bright side of Life. Watch all this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL_1ic9SH鈥?/a>I want to commit suicide but don't want to hurt those who love me?
Please don't. Suicide is never the answer. If you don't want to hurt your loved ones, then don't. It's like what the previous guy said-Life is like a movie. Life's a game, a hunt. You just have to learn how to play it that's all. Learn all the tricks. Please stick it out. It will get better. You can change life. It's all up to you. And if you're a christian, then you definitely won't make it into heaven. God didn't create you because he felt you were a waste a space that deserved to be tortured.



Keep the faith. Hold onto hope. I know it's hard, but that's what we do now. We, the believers, hold onto hope. That's how WE make it, how we survive from day to day, besides the norm of eating, sleeping, and breathing of course :) We stay optimistic. Look forward to the next day, and no matter how bad it looks sometimes, life is always full of surprises.



Hold on.I want to commit suicide but don't want to hurt those who love me?First of all, please don't do it. I don't want you to die.



Second, there is no way to do it and not hurt the ones who love you. They will mourn you for the rest of their lives. Please don't do it, for their sake.



Life is like a movie, and we don't know how it ends. Don't leave before the end of the movie. It might just be so-so, but it also might be great.



One thing I know for sure - you are so down right now that things HAVE to look up. Don't let yourself go before that happens. Give it time.I want to commit suicide but don't want to hurt those who love me?
everybody goes threw trials and tribulations in there life time... it only makes you stronger in the end. i have gone threw times were i did not have any friends. when i was sad. but it all worked out in the end :) love your self and others will love you. suicide is the easy way out, the lame way out, life is a much harder thing to deal with. don't give up the life God has given you to live.I want to commit suicide but don't want to hurt those who love me?You should get help. Suicide is never the answer to anything. You will cause more harm then good. Talk to your family; they can help you. We all feel sad at times, but it's never worth killing yourself over it. If you don't want to hurt the ones who love you then do not kill yourself. Seek help.I want to commit suicide but don't want to hurt those who love me?
Suicide is a very foolish thing to do! Be strong in The Lord Jesus

and he will direct your path. The word of God is his promise to you.

If you surround yourself with negativity you will feel down, get a good

praise and worship cd and begin praising the Lord. You will spend

eternity in hell if you commit suicide don't do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment