Monday, January 30, 2012

How to let go of saying goodbye to a girl I love?

I told my best friend I liked her, then she said she didn't like me back, that hurt, yes, but at least we can still look at each other and talk, she said she understands, so our friendship is still okay, however, I still tell her I love her on Yahoo ! Messenger, one night I told her I loved her and she was shocked, this is what could have happened, I don't remember much :

yumyu168(her): So why me ? You only knew me for 2 years and you knew Jen and Bea for........... Many years !

Razi Navarro(me): Because my heart says so.

yumyu168: What did your heart tell you to do when you met Gladys ?

Razi Navarro: To stay away

I didn't listen

yumyu168: But what about Jen ?

Razi Navarro: Didn't feel right

yumyu168: Bea ?

Razi Navarro: yeah right

yumyu168: Apple ?

Razi Navarro: lol

Its always going to be you

You may have hurt my heart when you kissed JM

And told me you didn't like me

But my heart still longs for you

yumyu168: ......

then the conversation ended 2 hours later, I felt like she had already liked me because of the things I've said, you know, changed her mind, I said more than what was typed above, Sunday was the upcoming farewell party, and we will only have 3/4 of the day to say our last goodbyes, after that, I don't know what to do, tell me what to do and how to get over saying goodbye to the one I love, I felt like the world has ended that there was nothing left to do, I always chat with her when I get bored, tell me what to do and how to get over it, please.

I don't just like her, I love her. I knew that my heart wanted her when I was already afraid to lose her, crying about it every night.....How to let go of saying goodbye to a girl I love?Honestly man, occupy your time with other things.

if talking to her is a habitual thing it can be as bad as smoking.

i know what you mean ive been there.

all you can do is still be there for her after she leaves.

show your a support system.



and in well time another lady will come along.

always do.

life is longer than we make it out to be.

you will meet alot of people in your day man.

so stay strong and keep a level head!

good luck!How to let go of saying goodbye to a girl I love?
u will never Completely stop loving her, if u do, u alwayse will to some degree. Take it slow, but try to put it behind you the best you can. It seems impossible, but once you find that love again. it will fade away. but still wont leaveHow to let go of saying goodbye to a girl I love?To be completely honest you sounded like a creep. If she doesn't like you , don't worry about it. I'm a believer that there is MORE than one person for everyone, I don't believe in the whole soulmate thing.
you should just let it go. if she wanted something between you two then it would have already happened. there is someone out there that is better for you than she is.. you just gotta get over this girl and find her.How to let go of saying goodbye to a girl I love?move on she will 2 trust me tere r so many girls out there and u have to find her so get out there and start lookin-- u can ALWAYS do better :)How to let go of saying goodbye to a girl I love?
I love ya baby, but I'm leaving ya.

There are bigger fish in this sea.
you don't love her... it seems like it trust me, but you just are having a major crush on her.How to let go of saying goodbye to a girl I love?
I concur, she simply is not worth it.
Ur soft. Man up! Get over it. Find a new girl.
ok I can definitely understand this situation. Only I would be the girl. Because my best guy friend told me he loved me so randomly and I was kind of in shock. I had no feelings for him in that way. but I did love him as a friend because he was the only person I could count on. He was a little upset when my feelings werent the same and even months later he still would tell me how he felt. Just in hopes that i would change my mind. But ya know what happened??? He found the most adorable girlfriend like ever! She's so sweet and she's really cute! The three of us hang out sometimes and the funny thing is her personality is so much like MINE! We act totally the same! I dunno how he found a girl just like me but he did. And they've been together for 2 years!!! Don't cry over this girl. There are more out there and they'll be crazy about you. You sound like a sweet guy. You'll find ur dream girl one day. And I found mine! I met mine around the same time my best friend did and we too have been together for 2 years! In the end everyone is always okay. : ]

No comments:

Post a Comment