Monday, January 30, 2012

We don't feel like saying "I love you yet"?

So I've been dating this girl for a month now. We REALLY like each other, as we've only dated each other since we met. We hold hands, hug, cuddle, tickle, feed each other, lick each other's arms sometimes, and I've kissed her cheek once. We're trying to take it slow. :) So she texted me one night telling me she loved me. She wasn't sure how much she loved me, but she said she really did. I called her that moment and told her I loved her too. After our most recent date (Wednesday), as we were saying our good-byes, I told her I loved her. But...it felt weird. I feel like I do, but it feels strange to say so. She agreed that it felt weird to be saying it. For now, we've decided not to say that anymore till we really feel it. We've never been in a relationship like this before, so that might be it...what do you think?We don't feel like saying "I love you yet"?Generally when the man is shy about expressing his feelings, then the woman will also. Maybe your girlfriend really does love you, but when you show hesitation, she will to. When a man is confident about expressing his love, the woman will feel comfortable in the moment and she'll tell you how she really feels. Just keep in mind that your girlfriend might thought it felt "weird" because if you were insecure.



Try to imagine the same scenario except you with much more strong and confident feelings. If you openly said "I love you" without hesitation, and look deep in her eyes and give her a big big smooch; then by the lord God almighty, i swear she wouldn't have thought that was awkward.



But i understand how you feel when you aren't ready to say you love her yet. Woman also in general fall in love more quickly than men. Since you guys had a happy ending, save the big finale when you really really really fall in love with her. And when you really love her, tell her that you love her and give it your all.We don't feel like saying "I love you yet"?It's Love!



You could tell her as much as you want.We don't feel like saying "I love you yet"?if you're not comfortable saying it then don't, as long as you're together and happy it doesn't matter if you say i love you or not, i think you both made a good choice to take it slow, and its only been a month give it time to settle down, you know shes new and exciting to you, but if you feel strange saying i love you at this point then you really don't have to..

No comments:

Post a Comment