Monday, January 30, 2012

My lost love?

i have fell in love with a girl and this girl is the love of my life one night i layed on my bed praying to god to send me someone special. the next day i was pushed into going to a new church where i knew no one and well i found a girl from the momment i laid my eyes on her i knew she was an angel and now her ex came back and started interfering with us and i felt compitition she told me she wasnt and then i found out she was responding with the same crap he was giving her and it hurt even more to the point we broke it off and i said things that shouldnt have been said i just need to know how to get my girl back she is my angel and i love her to deathMy lost love?Let her know you are there for her, and if it means just being her friend let her know that you would rather be in her life as a friend than not at all. Give her time to think about her choices and don't push her. Let her know that her happiness is important to you.My lost love?just talk to her about it. maybe she didn't mean to hurt you?

No comments:

Post a Comment