Thursday, January 26, 2012

I love a boy & he also love me and he commitment me for marriage when he purpose me.before15month he purposeme?

but now before 10 days ,both so closs and he try sex with me .but i say no ,it was wright or not .i really Love him .when now i have closs With him i say yes or not .we %26amp; his friends, girlfriends go nanital and there we stay one night ,i feel we near again .what i doI love a boy %26amp; he also love me and he commitment me for marriage when he purpose me.before15month he purposeme?YA WHAT U DO IS 4 YOUR LIFE I F U WANT HIM THAN TRY HIM

BUT HE WILL NOT MARRY YOU LIKE THAT ONLY TRUE LOVES IS GOING TO TRANSFORM INTO MARRIAGE ALWAYSI love a boy %26amp; he also love me and he commitment me for marriage when he purpose me.before15month he purposeme?He have not a true love, he is just going to sex with you only.

i am sure he will never marry with you thats the challenge of my, look just say to him marry with me whenever you want thereafter you can do sex with me then truth will be on the front.I love a boy %26amp; he also love me and he commitment me for marriage when he purpose me.before15month he purposeme?hey

dont worry, what ever you have done is Absolutely correct. Dont have Guilty feeling. You are being such a nice with him. it reflects your character, so now forget him and endulge yourself in some other productive works such as study or Hoby etc. if you dont find anything I will help you out.

bye

Pravin I love a boy %26amp; he also love me and he commitment me for marriage when he purpose me.before15month he purposeme?
not all boyz r same......but some are the greatest flirts.......dont blame them, its a natural thing.......whether u do hav sex with him or not.........in both conditions u get a huge xperience which will help to run ur future..........it depends on u wt u choose. Ur Decission matters. So think before do anything n later on dont repent. Hav fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment