Monday, January 30, 2012

Love or not love.? help.!?

ok so here it goes....im going to try to keep this short and not confusing...break it down a little....

- ok so i told my bf james i loved him about 2 months ago...i didn't get a response which hurt me...but he told me the reson was because he dont want to hurt me by lieing..i bring it up every now and again basically getting my hopes up for the same ol answer.."no"..well not no more like " i care about you alot""i dont want to say it and not mean it and hurt you" and " i need some reassurancee it is love what im feeling"....he also claims that his feelings grow stronger everyday and i tell him things like maybe you care about me but thats it maybe you are at this point that your feelings are what they are and no more...but of course he says " i think i will be able to say it" so he tells me he thinks ill be the one he says it too.

i should let you guys know to that before me he was in a 4 year relationshipip that he tells me was horrible...all i know is her cheating was involved..disrespect..liess..and jsut fighting was involved..i ask him why he did it for 4 years...he says it wasnt all bad only the end part...he thinks they were only together because they were sue to it..they were living in the same appt and basically thought well if we break up what am i going to do....i understand that...he did tell her he loves her...after she said it to him.. but he tells me that he dont think it was love.

im telling you guys this becasue is this a reason maybe for him not to say it...some of this could be very emotionally scaring to him.:(..but also he tells me " the possibity of of breaking up someday in the future is possible"..this scares me...even tho i know this is true..you never know...basically i feel like hes saying enjoy it while were together..we dont want to break up not yet anyways.

- i have a feeling he does love me...he does anything for me..cares for me..we talk about everything...we are not only bf and gf we are friends..which is so amazing..basically he treats me like he loves me..but only the "i love you" is missing..i remember one night he told me " jsut because i dont say it dont mean i dont feel it". or ill say well i dont want to get to into it just incase i get hurt..and he says yes like he agrees but he tells me he means look at the way i feel and he feels only after some little time....he really confuses me on this issue...so im looking for some advice opinions..

thank you so muchLove or not love.? help.!?well love, I think he is scared to say that since he did that in his past relationship and it didnt work out.. he wants to make sure you are the one and only one..so then he can say the most amazing 3 lil words.. dont worry.. he treats you well..you talk well..and your great friends which makes it all the better...so no worries.. you guys are great.. how old are you both and how long have you dated??



sincerely James

No comments:

Post a Comment