Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What is the earliest age that people should have sex?

I know people that have been having sex for years. I myself have been having sex for quite awhile. So i am wondering how old people were when they had their first sexual encounter. I would like to know for research purposes.What is the earliest age that people should have sex?I was 19 and it was with my now husband...I was trying to wait for marriage and was almost successful! You can easily weed out the losers when you are open about being a virgin and waiting for marriage. The guys that only wanted one thing quickly left me alone and the real men kept asking me out. I wish more girls would see this and stop giving a good thing away so easily.What is the earliest age that people should have sex?
I fail to see how this subject can become a matter of research, I would imagine your curiosity has got the better of you.



And, you've just posted this subject to view peoples responses.What is the earliest age that people should have sex?i lost my virginity when i was 14. biggest mistake ever. if i would have waited a while longer i would have lost it to the man I am still with to this day. i am almost 23 now.
i was 13 when i had my first oral. 14 when i first had sex.What is the earliest age that people should have sex?14

but after I was 14 not till I was 19, in a real relationship.What is the earliest age that people should have sex?
21, or if you're married before
I'd say the earliest would be 16.What is the earliest age that people should have sex?
10
18
i like late 15s to 16ish as the earliest
IF your smart then 18
i was 18 and lost it to my best friend :-)
15
I was 14.
  • sprinter
  • eragon book 4 release date
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment