Saturday, February 18, 2012

Can having sex while youre on your period make it stop flowing for a while?

I am on the third day of my period, and my fianc茅 and I had sex a few hours ago. During the sex, the condom made a popping noise and we looked down and it was broken so it was only in unprotected for maybe a millisecond. We stopped all sexual activity after this. I've only bled maybe a few small, small, drops since. Is this a sign that the sperm survived or just simply stopping from the sexual activity for awhile?Can having sex while youre on your period make it stop flowing for a while?My period used to stop for a day or two after having sex. It always came back and finished up though. I'm not sure why.Can having sex while youre on your period make it stop flowing for a while?I used to have have sex onmy period when I was younger. I don't know why lol but when I did my period just stopped one day and i didnt get it again for 3 months and i thought I was pregnant.. I wasnt but my period did just up and stop

No comments:

Post a Comment