Saturday, February 18, 2012

How do I get pictures and to know the sex of my baby tomorrow ?

I have my 20 week scan tomorrow at the hospital. My doctor isn't doing it, but an ultrasound tech is and s/he will be sending the results to my doctor. I really want pictures and to know the sex of the baby. My doctor said that some techs will let you know the sex of the baby and give you pictures but others won't even talk to you at all :(



What should I say or do ??



Thanks!How do I get pictures and to know the sex of my baby tomorrow ?The only way you'll know how your techie is going to react is to ask.



You could just ask something simple at first, like how their day is or if they have kids... go from there.



When you feel comfortable enough, be like "Do you think you could print a couple pictures for me?" or "Can you tell what it is yet?"



I honestly don't know how far along you have to be before they can tell the sex... but good luck!! Hopefully the tech doing your ultrasound is amazing and tells you everything you want to hear!How do I get pictures and to know the sex of my baby tomorrow ?
Here in Canada...



The law states that ultrasound technicians are not allowed to tell you..and its normally posted that they will not tell you. The reason..some cultural groups will abort if its not the right sex.

You can always ask just dont be disappointed if they dont tell you...ask your doctor once the ultrasound has been done...he may know...just depends if your child will be modest or not to show its organs.How do I get pictures and to know the sex of my baby tomorrow ?All of my techs gave me pictures, and the one at my 20 week scan told me the sex. I went to 3 different facilities for my U/S, so it seemed pretty consistent around here. If they don't say anything, I'd ask about it. At the least, you can ask them to send pictures to the doctor for you to have so he still explains the results and you can have the pics :) Good luck.How do I get pictures and to know the sex of my baby tomorrow ?
i have never heard of a tech not telling you the sex and giving pictures! If they dont volunteer the information about the sex and print off pictures then make them do it, its your baby and its your right to know and to have that picture!How do I get pictures and to know the sex of my baby tomorrow ?maybe you should call and talk to the doctor office. what state do you live in? good luck! i have my scan in 2 weeks!How do I get pictures and to know the sex of my baby tomorrow ?
Just ask the tech if the baby is a boy or girl and if you can get copies of the ultrasound. It doesn't hurt to ask. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment