Saturday, February 18, 2012

How do you feel about the legalizing of same sex marriage?

Not only does the proposition legalize same sex marriage but it also gives permission for students as young as kindergarten to learn about same sex parents/marriage. How do you feel about this? Explain.How do you feel about the legalizing of same sex marriage?im not a homophobe but gays should NOT get married. marriage was created a LONG time ago for men and women. just because more gay people are turning up doesnt mean they should be aloud to take a sacred thing and turn it into a b.s fight about rights. i have never discriminated against gays but if it were up to me i would not let them get married. they are trying to change what marriage is. its like changing the holy bible and adding things to it that shouldnt be there. marriage is between a man and a woman. not for same sex.How do you feel about the legalizing of same sex marriage?
I do not believe in same sex relationships or marriage because the Holy Bible states it is an abomination. Please don't take my work for it. Do your research and see for yourself:Leviticus 18:1-30.

Report Abuse

How do you feel about the legalizing of same sex marriage?At this rate everything will be legalized, even drugs. I'm against sin, and if the shoe fits..wear it.. We have to stop trying to please everyone and stop trying to right wrong,two people of the same sex can't make a baby.God designed it that way and we have to open our eyes to see that.God Made US

Report Abuse


Well seeing how we live in a Country that was founded on the Rights of the People, I don't understand why we feel that same sex marriage is even up for debate. What right do you or I have to tell someone who they should love and be married to? Is what someone does in their bedroom hurting me? I think not! As for teaching children as young as kindergarten, I don't think they need to go into the details of what occurs in a bedroom, but I think it best to not make it taboo, especially if there are children who may have two mommy's or two daddys. I think we need to focus on more important issues such as the high rate of teenage pregnancies, the disturbing amount of violence in our schools and with our children, the young men and women who are dying over seas, social security, high taxes, oh and in case anyone hasn't been paying attention....the whole financial crisis. All in all same sex marriage is fine by me.How do you feel about the legalizing of same sex marriage?Actually the proposition doesn't legalize same sex marriage. It is already legal. The supreme court made it legal after careful consideration and interpretation of the Constitution. The proposition takes away that right. Most members of the Supreme Court don't agree with same sex marriage but their job is to uphold the Constitution. Now it's on the ballot and this is giving heterosexuals the power to determine the rights of homosexuals. I am against Proposition 8. I have heard every argument against it but nothing has changed my view. There are so many reasons that state and church should remain separate. I am a Christian so I am very aware of what the Bible says. I also believe in this country and what it is supposed to stand for. I believe in the rights of all it's citizens, not just the ones with the same set of rules as me. I believe that no one is getting hurt out of it. As far as teaching about same sex marriage in school. Good. They aren't going to be teaching about same sex sex in school. When they talk about marriage they will just include the fact that sometimes men marry men and women marry women. A lot of same sex couples adopt and why should those children feel that their parents are less than any others parents? If you believe that it is wrong in God's eyes let God deal with them. How do you feel about the legalizing of same sex marriage?
gay couples deserve the same rights as everyone else and should be allowed to get married. honestly what reason do people have to be against what someone else does? a homosexual couple getting married doesn't effect you so why should you care? and ANDREW M -- marriage does not just have to do with the church, marriage has to do with the STATE, that's why you have to get a marriage license. gay couples are not asking to be accepted by the church and get married in churches, they just want legal partnership and equal rights just like every straight couple. this country was founded on equal rights and currently those rights are not being given to everyone.



as for kindergardeners being taught about same sex couples, i believe they should be taught that it's perfectly normal and love is not restricted to a man and a woman. if younger children learn to grow up as accepting, open minded people then this country would be so much better and there would be less hate and discrimination.
I think it is just wonderful and overdue. We must start to embrace all aspects of American life. Personal issues aside, we can not deny that there are loving homosexual couples out there. Our children have the right to understand the world around them, and this is part of that world.



Personally, I feel that there is nothing wrong with same sex marriage. Regardless of this, I think the government just needs to keep it's nose out of the bedroom. How do you feel about the legalizing of same sex marriage?
i think they should have the same rights as any couple after all they deserve to be happy... now i don't agree that the church should recognize it but other than that i think it should be recognize by the government they aren't hurting anybody and they should live their life as they pleased
That just goes to show how tolerant our society is. Alternative lifestyles shouldn't be taught in school. If they must be, they can be included in health class. Just because it's a normal part of society doesn't mean it needs to be taught in school.
As long as it is two consenting adults I say let them do what they want. They should have the right to get married and be as miserable as the rest of us.
It makes us all very happy....Now is this really your question or are you just a spammer?
I will not allow my child to go to a school that teaches about same sex marriages at that young of age. I don't care of they legalize gay marriage, but they need to keep it out of our childs minds. No child in kindergarten should be learning about sex let alone same sex marriage. That age is just way too young to learn about such things.
I think if a school is going to try to teach my kids about sex period, we would be finding a different school. What happened to the days when you came home talking about PE instead of sex? What is this world coming to? I know I can not shelter my kids from the world forever, but while they are young, it is my responsibility. My husbands cousin is gay and her and her "friend" have stayed at my house many times, BUT they know that they are just friends around my kids and in my home. Lord, help us all. God is coming soon, just look around! Marriage is meant for a MAN and WOMAN. That's biblical. That's all I have to say! God Bless
i dont have a problem with gay people but i dont think that they should be allowed to marry, a marriage is between a man and a woman and thats it if you want to go against nature thats fine but dont expect all the same rules to apply!



my child does not need to know that stuff in kinder, thats crazy!
I am against this 100% God created Man and Woman to be together. Not Man and Man or Women and Women. I would never let my child attend a school with this being taught. Also it will raise our health insurance because we will have to cover the spouse too. Strongly disagree with the gay thing..
  • duplicolor
  • kauffman tire
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment