Saturday, February 18, 2012

How can i spice up my sex life with the bf?

It will be our one year, in 2 weeks, and i was wondering how i can spice up our sex life.



We've been active for 8 months and i want to do something very different when we celebrate.



I was wondering if you had any suggestions, like special lubes, or products i could buy, or things such as hand cuffs or blindfolding him.



Please answers!How can i spice up my sex life with the bf?Have you ever thought about being with another girl with or without him? If jealousy of him touching another woman would bother you, he would be more than happy just to watch. I wouldn't suggest handcuffs because they can hurt, but instead some straps. Those would work on either of you. Get out of the bedroom if you haven't already! do it on the couch in the living room with windows open! Hot tubs! Public places like a bathroom or a changing room. I have never tried it, but maybe if he would be open to it, you should look for his prostate. Make a sundae out of yourself and be waiting for him when he gets home :]. Claw his back a little! The mild pain releases adrenaline.How can i spice up my sex life with the bf?hi im dusty and im 21 as in one of my questions (please answer) u can read about my love life my b day will be here in august and me and my bo are gonna have fun bed fun anyway and here are some spicy activitys u can do the ice trick where u get ice rub it on ur package then his package and eat it this may sound gross but it is very steamy next ill tell u to by the trogan hot and cold condoms ,next astroglide lube is the best it feells very good and is recommended by health docters also to try lifestyles skyn i hope this works please answer my questions love dustyHow can i spice up my sex life with the bf?you can buy some handcuffs and try the sex swing to have more hardcore and more good sex just try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment