Saturday, February 18, 2012

How should I have a baby without having sex with my husband?

I have very strong views on sex. I think it's wrong, filthy and disgusting. I've been married to my husband a year and he knows what I think of sex and he agreed to marry me. He's not a virgin and he wants sex. I will never have sex with him. But I want a baby, children are precious. I was adopted by my parents whom have never had sex but I want a biological child, what should I do?How should I have a baby without having sex with my husband?Get inseminated with your husband's sperm by a doctor.How should I have a baby without having sex with my husband?
You could do artificial insemination. You can even do that yourself at home.



However I would strongly urge you to get therapy and resolve your unhealthy views on sex before putting a child into this world.



You know your views are extremely irrational. You know they are a problem and that you have been VERY lucky to find somebody who loves you enough to forego this basic human need. You realize that even all that love can't prevent this from still becoming a problem in your relationship further down the road. Would you really risk transferring your problem on to your children? You need to fix yourself before your make a new human being.How should I have a baby without having sex with my husband?I dont know much about it but they have this thing where they donate sperm. Maybe you both could just go to the doc and he could give him his sperm and then he can place it inside of you.
Im with @ Morgan, he's ur husband for christ sakes. If you all are married then have sex. There's nothing wrong with that. Experience this together. Make a baby together.How should I have a baby without having sex with my husband?you could do In Vitro Fertilization or Inter Uterine Insemination. Both are done at a fertility office.How should I have a baby without having sex with my husband?
Please do not have a baby. Get divorced from your poor husband and do not pass on this mental disease you have. Do not afflict another life with your problem!
This is sick - sex between husband and wife is love and health and life... - don't do the fake thing.How should I have a baby without having sex with my husband?
Dear Lord, let this be a joke...you want a biological child but won't have sex with your husband????? Uhhhh ok. Good luck with that.
You should seek mental health counseling.
Have sex, after all he is your husband.
Adopt if u don't want sex but I feel bad for your husband
this can't be serious

No comments:

Post a Comment