Saturday, February 18, 2012

Guys: How important is sex to you in a relationship or when dating?

The question is really nagging me, so I'm going to ask.

I've been single a long time now with this belief that a guy is only going to want mostly sex when dating or being in a relationship since it's what I've experienced for so long.

But really, what's most important to you? What grabs your interest most? Is it just the sex, or are you actually interested in having a companion and close friend besides the lovemaking? Are hobbies more important to you than sex and relationships even?Guys: How important is sex to you in a relationship or when dating?The most important thing to me is loving the girl for who she is. If a guy doesn't love you for who you are has a person then it's not love. I'm not gonna say sex shouldn't be thrown out all together. Mostly all men want some kind of sex, but still comes down to the true love you both have for one another. I'm in a relationship that has been going on for 3 years now and still going strong. We deeply love each other for who we are has people, and we do have sex to show our passionate side to our love.Guys: How important is sex to you in a relationship or when dating?Well it is not the most important but it is important.



I need to like the girl, want to talk and hang around with her but also what is the point in having a girlfriend without sex?



I can have normal friends that I don't have sex with and avoid most of the relationship crap like anniversaries and doing things I hate because she likes them, etc.



So it is not number 1 on my needs but it is in top 3 because otherwise without sex, it is just a friendship and no offense but no woman is worth being friends with where I have to do all the boyfriend work and get no loving for it. At that point we're just friends and go buy your own damn jewels and dinner and flowersGuys: How important is sex to you in a relationship or when dating?I have been with my boyfriend for 3 years now, and sex is important in our relationship. When we suddenly have a "sex withdrawal"as he calls it, I begin to feel a lack of a connection between us. It wouldn't get to the point where I would want to leave him, or the other way around, I would just feel a lack of connection. Then when we finally do have sex, every thing's fine. Sex isn't The foundation of our relationship, its just important. We both need something to keep us interested. =]Guys: How important is sex to you in a relationship or when dating?
.Sex is alright to finish off an enjoyable evening out together.If however sex becomes the paramount purpose of the relationship.Then it is doomed.Courtship, combatability,respect far outweigh the sexual opportunity

No comments:

Post a Comment