Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How can I kick a registered sex offender out of my home?

My husband insists on allowing his brother, who is recently out of jail and a registered sex offender, live in our small two-bedroom apartment in spite of the fact that I have an 8 year old son who resides with us full time. What can I do, legally, to have him removed from the premises. Asking or telling him isn't working...How can I kick a registered sex offender out of my home?You may have to give your husband an ultimatum, either the brother goes or you and your son do. Be ready to move. Since he has permission to be there, you can't do eviction proceedings.



You also need to know the terms of his parole/probation. There's a good chance he's not allowed to be around kids, in which case he can't live with you. If you know who his probation/parole officer his, call him. If you don't know, call the police and ask them what the guy's status is.



You could also tell the landlord he's there, but you could all be kicked out then.How can I kick a registered sex offender out of my home?
A) The brother is not on your lease agreement so has no legal right to be there

B) Registered sex offenders generally are not to be around children

C) I'd simply call the police and have his butt removed from your apt

D) Give the husband a swift kick in the rear for being a moron. I understand this is his brother and when he lives on his own and alone, then he can make those decisions ON HIS OWN to have his pedophile brother living with him. But not when a wife and child are involved.How can I kick a registered sex offender out of my home?Call the cops.
Do you know why he did time? Look at a state sex offender list like http://www.familysafetyclub.com/ if you don't know for sure, or you don't believe what he said. He IS your husband's brother, and you can not change that. If he trusts him, maybe it would be a bit counterproductive to use law to throw him out. Talk it through, if you don't want everything to finish in tears.How can I kick a registered sex offender out of my home?He is probably committing a crime simply by living in the same apartment as a child. You can't be sure without knowing his parole contract. I would contact the parole office or even the police department.How can I kick a registered sex offender out of my home?
dont kick him out just cut his balls off with some wire cutters. Then he wont be able to do anything with your son.
your best bet would be to contact your local authorities, as they will be able to give you the best advice on the situation, and any specific laws/regulations for your local area.



hope it helpsHow can I kick a registered sex offender out of my home?
fill out eviction papers and have him evicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment