Saturday, February 18, 2012

Should I abstain from sex my whole life if I am not religious?

I don't see the point of having sex because I think that I am too ugly to get a girlfriend in the first place. I am 16 and am already planning on never having sex because I simply can't imagine myself getting a girlfriend, getting married, and then having sex. It is much easier imagining myself being single the rest of my life, with a successful job. I am shy and I believe that I am ugly, although girls somehow think I am handsome, seeing as how many of them have complimented my looks. |||There's a psychological reason for that. You probaly have dysmorphic disorder or something like it.





http://suicideandmentalhealthassociation…





Get some counseling instead of hating yourself. You're not ugly. |||Well I applaud the fact that you are abstaining from sex while you are single. I imagine though that you will change your mind about getting married. I have a feeling that you are handsome, but your shyness is what is causing you to think that you are ugly. You need to raise your self esteem and work on overcoming your shyness. Just don't be anyone other than who you are, meaning that even though you are shy and will be working on overcoming the shyness, that you remain the nice guy that you actually are.|||Looks definitely aren't everything.


Think about it.


People that are several hundred pounds get married.


People with Diseases such as Dwarfism.. and people in wheelchairs get married..


Looks DO NOT matter to everyone out there.


And having someone who loves you for you, and accepts your flaws is worth keeping.


There's someone for everyone..


And that feeling you get when you're in love is like no other..


Never give up on it.. after you find it, it's amazing..


:D


Good-Luck!


♥|||What the heck? You shouldn't have to do that you know because you are still so young and you are not even mature yet. When you get older, you should WANT to get married and have a family. If you don't, then you'll be known a loser for the rest of your life whether you are ugly or not... just so you know, but whatever..|||you are coming through as someone who is suffering from a problem with low self-esteem. if others think you are not ugly then believe and don't listen to what your mind and eyes are telling you. you are as entitled to being happy with a wife and family as any one else is. 16 is a very difficult year for teen-agers. you're not a child anymore and not quite an adult either. Give it time before you make nay permanent decisions about your life.|||If girls have called you handsome, I highly doubt you are as ugly as you say you are. Perhaps you should find a girl to become smitten with? I am shy too :-) And I used to think that I'd never have a boyfriend. Then I got one. We broke up, but I have a little more self confidence now. I've never had sex, but it's not something I don't want anymore. And being single isn't bad, but it's not what is usually best for someone.





Find a girl :-) You won't be dissappointed. Email me if you ever want to talk. kutlessangels@yahoo.com|||I was pretty much the same as you at your age. I didn't start dating girls until I was 20. And most of the time the girls made the first move; I was quite shy. Many years later, I'm married and have a son 3 years older than you.





Oh, and if those girls think you're handsome, then you must be.|||you are young. when you get older, you will come to realize that people care more about personality than looks. you will find someone, one day. try not to rush it. and as far as sex goes, your choice if you decide to or not. i can't make a call on that, too personal.|||1. If you don't accept Jesus Christ as your Savior, nothing will help you. Being "religious" is not an answer for anything. Being a born-again Christian is EVERYTHING.





2. Let God find the right girl for you. If you will trust your future to Jesus, God will take care of your needs.|||If you're comfortable with the idea of never having sex in your life, stick with it. And if somewhere down the line you do become religous or "saved", God love that kind of thing.|||no.


you don't really have to.


if you pay attention to the bible, they want you to stay pure until marriage.


but do whatever the hell you want. it's up to you.





:3|||It isn't all about looks. If girls think you are okay, then you're okay. And what the heck does any of this have to do with religion?|||Women don't care about looks as much as guys do. They care about money and power. So get rich.





Just kidding. Sort of. Not really. But seriously, I've seen the most fugly people in the world get some.|||Looks are not everything you know. I like guys even if they don't have very good looks as long as they are a nice person with a nice personality.|||if you find the right person theres no reason not to as long as you use protection and arent too young. since you arent very religious it really isnt a problem.|||There are more benefits to abstinence than religious viewpoint.|||You might not be that ugly you think. Also, gain wisdom, I think a person who gains wisdom is attractive to many|||You must be a good candidate for castration for the "kingdom's sake"...|||No, get counseling|||youll be suprised...eventually..you will get a women on your penis








god will help you out son.|||well basically the way i see it is, God gave man his parts and women her parts so that people could have sex. Besides the fact that your saying Its a non-religious stand point. Sex Is fun and you should definitely experience it at some point in your life, and you wont know what your missing out on the relationship thing if you don't try, Women and girls are way way less shallow than you would ever think, there about 10 times less shallow than your average man or teenage boy. Another thing is how ever ugly you think you are your wrong, people tend to be in self conscious mode by default making them only pick out there own personal flaws which will build on themselves exponentially if you don't consider the positive quality's in yourself. I have an amazingly gorgeous Girlfriend and I would call myself a below average looking guy. Just keep trying and someday you will find someone, and it will feel right. You shouldn't abstain from something so special just because you are scared it might not happen. |||Honey, don't be so silly. People generally havn't gotten their lives figured out when they are 16, so I really wouldn't be worried about marriage and such things quiet yet. You have a few years before all that will seriously come into play. Another thing, girls don't somehow see a guy as handsome, we either do or we don't. Just take the complement and, hey, if a girl thinks you're a cutie, be happy! :) All in all, don't worry about it yet. I'm sure a girl will come along who thinks you are the most amazing thing on the face of the earth. Don't be so down on yourself.|||your 16? Give it time, I didn't loose my viriginity until I was 21. You'd be suprised. Looks aren't everything. I'm a slightly heavy (200lbs) bearded hairy racoon looking of a man. But, personality does indeed count for something. You need to buy a book .... (no, its not a religious book, but psychology simplified in an easy to understand guide)





http://www.amazon.com/How-Win-Friends-In…





Hopefully that whole link will work. How to win friend and influence people by Dale Carnegie. Its a very VERY simple to understand guide on just what it says to do. How to talk to people, (or more accurately, get THEM to talk). And it works. Read it and then re-read it, and you'd be amazed. It makes so much sense. Learning peoples names, dont sit there and stumble. Remembering their interests, get them to talk about THEMSELVES. Everyone loves to talk about themselves, or SOMETHING they are interested in.





As for you thinking your ugly, well, EVERYONE except the conceited have that self image. Its normal. Get that book and give it time.|||Then you aren't ugly dumb ***.

No comments:

Post a Comment