Tuesday, February 21, 2012

How can I tell age and sex of my cornsnake?

I think he or she is about 5 months but not sure. About 14 inches long head to tail. How do I know age and sex of this cornsnake.How can I tell age and sex of my cornsnake?The vet can sex the snake, it is dangerous (you have to squeeze out its "stuff") because snakes hide their "stuff" within them..



There are videos on youtube on how to do this, but I would not suggest it. Some vets will not even do it because of the harm you can possibly cause. . .



**Warning some viewers may find this SLIGHTLY graphic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76Q3xKf7l鈥?/a>How can I tell age and sex of my cornsnake?you can't really tell age just from looking at a snake. But you should take it to a vet to have it sexed or a corn snake breeder.
  • tess gerritsen
  • ameren missouri
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment