Saturday, February 18, 2012

What are the chances of being pregnant after unprotected sex, with the implant fitted?

I've had the implant fitted for about three weeks now. Six days ago I have unprotected sex with my Fianc茅 and since, have experienced spotting. (which I know a lot of women get when they have the implant or are on the pill, but it's not something that had happened for me until the unprotected sex). The spotting lasted two days; it's gone now, but I feel a little ill.What are the chances of being pregnant after unprotected sex, with the implant fitted?You still can get pregnant up to six weeks after the implant so I would take a test in a few weeks if you still are not feeling wellWhat are the chances of being pregnant after unprotected sex, with the implant fitted?Chances of you getting pregnant are very minimal.



Get your urine tested for pregnancy after one month of having unprotected sex, and not earlier than that.



OR%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;



Get your blood tested for pregnancy 15 days after unprotected sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment