Tuesday, February 21, 2012

How can I become an online sex toy distributor?

Does anyone have any suggestions for how to become an online sex toy distributor? I want sell them online and also host sensual parties. Genuine answers only please.How can I become an online sex toy distributor?To be honest, it sounds like you want to become a store owner rather than a 'distributor' ( the companys that actually supply the stores) THAT is a whole different thing and a major effort.



I own a online shop, and I can help you in that arena:



Start off by doing some research for companys that offer turn-key adult stores. These companies will host, and maintain you site, as well, in some cases, serve as a distributor by providing a inventory of products you can use on your site and offer drop shipping services.



Some people will try and tell you that you're locked into using THAT one company as a distrubutor, but I actually use three different distrubutors, *none* of them are my Turn-key company - I use them *only* for hosting my site because I wasn't a fan of their perfomance as a distributor. *You* will always be in control of what your website carries and the prices you charge.



You'll pay a set up fee, and mine even applied a template so I was technically ready to go - and if that company provides a large inventory- you can select the products you wish to carry, make adjustments to the template to customize it and go live. You still need to do the background stuff - set up a domain name and a business/tax licence - whatever your local laws require as well as a Credit card processor, and a business bank account. I'm not saying its a snap, but its isn't a Herculean effort either.



About dropshipping - This is a wonderfull alternative to actually having to warehouse a lot of stock yourself: Someone orders a "Rabbit" vibe, you put in the order to your distributor, for a small fee, they send it out to your customer for you. Its worked quite well for me.



The real difference between stores is the marketing- market your business, pass out cards, throw events, demos, whatever - your customer base will be all local at first but eventually but at time goes, you'll get a more diverse base. I live in Maryland and I recently vacationed in Vegas. In checking out the "other side" of Vegas I went into a shop and ran inot one of MY business cards. Marketing works. Also - research all you can about your stock - the more you know and can talk about, the more people trust you as a business. I've sold products while having a freindly conversation about toys - without really meaning too!



The biggest snag I had was getting a Credit Card processor. With CC processors getting tough on Adult content, some (many)companies have been downright Nazi-ish, even dictating what a cleint can sell or not sell.. even giving me grief about the packaging of the products, which I had nothing to do with, and demanding that I "fuzz out" any nudity on the product images - and I carry over 1000 different products! I use Linkpoint - I recommend them *highly* - they don't give you crap or take you through the ringer like many other processors do. They handle transaction on my site AND and point of sale transactions we do at a toy party or event. I was on vacation and I did business with just my laptop! You could use PayPal... but they have an inconsistant stance on Adult businesses. One auditor looked at our site and cancalled our account, another looked at it with no changes and reinstated us... and that LAST thing you want is they way you get paid being left up to the personal opinions of a stary auditor on any given day. You'll pay less per transaction as well. This is vital, because chosing a company that might revoke your account can leave you dead in the water and out of business.



Good Luck - and I hope this helps you.How can I become an online sex toy distributor?
if you want sex toy online you can visit at http://store.sextoys.sex-superstore.com/cgi-share/index.cgi?af=19460

Report Abuse

How can I become an online sex toy distributor?sextoy store http://store.sextoys.sex-superstore.com/cgi-share/index.cgi?af=19460

Report Abuse


Anubisri I am really interested in set something like this up. You seem to have had the growing pains and know what you are doing. Are you willing to share this information for a consulting fee or something else that we can work out? Please let me know. Thanks

Report Abuse

How can I become an online sex toy distributor?Wholesale Sex Toys, Lingeries, BDSM Toys. China Suppliers, Exporters, Companies Factories

Juguetes al por mayor del sexo, ropa interior, juguetes de BDSM. China proveedores, exportadores, fè°©bricas de Empresas

--www.SextoyTRC.com

Report Abuse

How can I become an online sex toy distributor?
To be honest I know of a couple of women who have recently gone into this and failed. The reason being is that big online stores like Ann Summers and Fig Leaves etc have got the market now. Home parties were all the rage in the 80's but with online buying to quick and easy now - most people go for that. xxxx
Establish your sales website and you are on your way. In order to get good hits you must advertise in the mass media too.How can I become an online sex toy distributor?
Have you gone down the line of Ann Summers? Or contact other establishments like that

No comments:

Post a Comment