Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What is the best way to have sex in a water bed?

I heard that back in the 60s it was the fun way to have sex, but try as I might I don't seem to have the rhythm down pat. I have tried practicing by myself with a pillow under each knee to catch the ebb n flow but that doesn't seem to work too well. Is there something I am missing?What is the best way to have sex in a water bed?You're missing the girl. Once you have that, the rhythm will come naturally.

Right now you are practicing the wrong thing. Practice chatting with girls, any girl. Pretty soon you will be chatting with your girl on the waterbed.What is the best way to have sex in a water bed?
nope

the fun part is that you NEVER KNOW what is going to happen

and the most fun thing is to put a water bed on an airplane\gigidyWhat is the best way to have sex in a water bed?a water bed is just hard to have sex on. i would just try a new bed or somewhere else. but if you want try cowgirl i think that would be the best way to try.
They weren't too good in the 60's either! In any event the female dominant position is by far the best on a waterbed. (female on top)What is the best way to have sex in a water bed?A water bed would suck. Personally, I'd much rather have a go on the couch.What is the best way to have sex in a water bed?
lol i like the details





um................brainwave...........鈥?it lke uve never done it before take some REDBULL!!!!!!!!!!!!
ha no i think you got it all there !!!!! lol !!!

one thing make sure it does not split open that happened to me !!



hope that helps !!!What is the best way to have sex in a water bed?
me on top that is my best way

No comments:

Post a Comment